Email your resume to ORLANDOSBBQ@GMAIL.COM
We are interestin in hiring full-time and part-time baristas to prepare and serve hot and cold beverages. Candidates should have customer service skills and strong work ethic. This is a position that may require daytime, evening, and weekend shifts. Compensation includes an hourly wage plus tips - more details will be provided in the interview process.
- Accurately take orders and making recommendations when necessary.
- Maintaining opening/closing procedures.
- Serve beverages and prepared food
- Receive and process payments
- Keep area clean, bus tables, load and unload dishes in the dishwasher.
- Reload ice bins
- Comply with health and safety regulations
- Previous work experience as a Barista or Waiter/Waitress a strongly recommended
- Must have a Valid, current, Food Handlers Permit.
- Knowledge of sanitation regulations
- Flexibility to work various shifts
- Aptitude for gauging customers’ preferences
- Excellent communication skills and outgoing personality
- High school diploma required, some college prefered.
- Experience in sales is a plus.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
$16/hour plus tips, more details provided in interview.
This position is eligible for raises with regular performance reviews, with earn up to $22/hour.
- Barista: 1 year (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Recommended)
- Proven success in sales (Recommended)
- One location
Hours per week:
- Yes, more details provided in interview.